Shaping Spaces Youth Programme
At Shaping Spaces we believe everyone can achieve their full potential. We will work with you to develop your life-skills and opportunities. With us you can gain valuable experience and make a difference in your own life and in the community. You will work outdoors alongside experienced professionals on land-based
projects around Bradford.
Our programme runs 2 days per week for 12 weeks. It is for 16-25 year olds but we welcome enquiries from people aged up to 30 years. You may be able to work towards an accreditation and will have help to support you into further training, apprenticeships or employment.
Read more about what we do
What We Can Do For You
- Help young people improve their life-chances through our Youth Programme
- Creation of wild flower areas & wildlife habitats
- Work with schools on improving grounds for wildlife and young people
- Clearance & renewal of land
- Path construction and maintenance
- Engaging communities into positive environmental improvements
see all our services